Club House on Arbat - a six-storeyed mansion with a well-maintained cozy yard was designed by architect A. Biryukov in 1908. The facade has been proposed in "Vienna" architectural style of the late XIX and early XX centuries. The walls of the historic facade of the building was built with the use of natural stone and decorative architectural elements of stucco. The complete reconstruction of the house was in 2009
On the first floor located non-residential premises with separate entrances. The underground parking has 20 places for cars.
Intercom (video), Elevator, Parking (underground), Security.