This beautiful historic castle in panoramic location is situated only 15 km south from Siena and has a gross area of about 1,200 square meters and is surrounded by 9,000 sq.mt of private land. The imposing fortress in Romanesque style has had a long and glorious history in the past centuries and the first certain date of the Castle is the 1st December 731. In 1500, the fortress played a key role in Siena, as it was involved in the supply of food city itself. The castle is spread over four levels and is composed as follows: ground floor with large entrance hall, study, kitchen, two bathrooms, wine cellar; first floor with living room/kitchen, two bedrooms , two bathrooms; Second floor: living room, two bedrooms, two bathrooms and finally the third floor: living room, two bedrooms and a bathroom . The property includes also an outbuilding of approx. 75 sqm ( ground floor: living room, kitchen, two first floor bedrooms and bathroom ). Two separate annexes to renovate with a total gross surface of approximately 550 square meters and 98 hectares of land can be purchased separately by the same owner.