This majestic property consisting of 4 buildings, is proudly set amidst a lush park near the old village of Mougins, a Provencal town whose coquettish charm seduced a plethora of renowned artists who came here for the inspiration. Set in its rare beauty, a completely renovated majestic property built in 1920 opens the door to a universe where everything is ease and elegance.
The living areas are spread over 1500 sq m: beautiful reception rooms, en suite bedrooms, kitchen with fireplace, workshop etc.. Each room is an ode to comfort and well-being, full of surprises.
All around, an amazing garden of over 2 hectares welcomes a farm, an original chapel, a guest house, a staff accommodation, a swimming pool, a pool house with barbecue, a tennis court and numerous relaxation areas. Absolutely fantastic views down to the sea.
The main house of approximately 980 sq m is composed of a large entrance hall, a double living room - library, an office, a reception room, a closed loggia, a dining room, a kitchen with fireplace, staff quarters, a lounge, a spacious interior garden, a master suite, 3 guest en suite bedrooms, 3 another bedrooms, a guest apartment and 2 additional apartments for staff.
There are also a guest house, a Chapel converted into a guest accommodation of approximately 40 sq m and an independent apartment of approximately 140 sq m with living room, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom.