Situated 10 minutes north-west of Pau, this immaculately maintained estate includes an Anglo-Normand château built in 1903 offering over 1,000m2 of accommodation. The ancillary buildings include a five bedroom gate house (170m2), a chalet (170m2), a stable block with 16 boxes, a tack room and garage for six cars (700m2), a beautiful 18th century barn (340m2), a hangar housing the farming machinery (966m2), a former pigeonnier (20m2) and a former farmhouse (400m2).
Built in 1903, the château is discretely located at the end of a long majestic avenue of centenarian oak trees. From the château and its immediate terraces, there are impressive views of immaculately farmed land, which extend as far as the eye can see towards the Pyrenees. This light, south-facing château offers accommodation over three floors.
The ground floor offers a large double height and central hallway with period oak panelling, large stain glass windows and a wide oak staircase leading onto a galleried landing.
Reception rooms leading from the central hallway include three sitting rooms, a large dining hall, a smoking room, a kitchen and guest cloakroom.
The first floor offers the master bedroom suite, which includes two bedrooms and a bathroom, three further bedrooms and two bathrooms. Two service staircases access the second floor offering a further six bedrooms and three bathrooms. The basement houses the original kitchen, a large laundry, the boiler room and the wine cellar.
The property has mains water and electricity and oil fired heating.
- entrance hallway
- small salon
- living room
- great hall
- main staircase
- serving kitchen
- dining room.
- master bedroom 1 (36m2)
- master bedroom 2 (17,3m2)
- master bedroom en suite bathroom (8m2)
- bedroom 3 (24,4m2)
- bedroom 3 bathroom (11,7m2)
- bedroom 4 (18,4m2)
- bedroom 4 en suite (3m2)
- bedroom 5 (18m2)
- bedroom 5 en suite (3m2)
- 8 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, store room.