A spacious four large bedroom apartment located in a fully reconstructed mansion built in 1913 upon the project of N. Zeligson. The property benefits from high ceilings and windows overlooking the quiet courtyard. The building is located in a quiet lane, close to Kropotkinskaya metro station. It offers secured entrance, parking in the courtyard, video surveillance. The area is well served with shops, restaurants, cafes, chemist's, schools and banks. There is also residence of a patriarch close by.
No Pets, Kids Friendly, Renovation (Modern), Washing machine, Jacuzzi, Shower cabinet, Fire place, UPVC windows, Air conditioning, Elevator, Parquet, Security, walking time from metro: 6 min, floors: 6.