Protect your dacha or your country house!
You see all the possible policy options ‘kitting’ and just choose the appropriate ones.
You buy only the insurance that you need and don’t pay more.
You may insure your apartment and other property without any inspection and inventory.
Dacha, country house, property and valuables – all those things play an important role in our life. We put our efforts, time, capital into each part and each item. Then they become a source of our pride, a base for happy family life and a pledge for a stable future.
Comfort Formula is an easy and modern way to avoid unpredictable expenses for reclamation of damaged property, since it is simpler and more economic to insure than to take a bank loan and depend on your salary – especially nowadays.
Benefits of our formula
- You may insure your dacha, house and other constructions on your land lot by choosing any of Comfort Formula options.
- Comfort Formula options I and II for dacha and country house may be bought without filling an application for insurance, without inspection and inventory. Therefore, to buy a policy, you only need visit our office once or invite our specialist to any place, which is convenient for us.
- We will help you to establish order and repair damaged doors and windows promptly, if your house suffers from damage.
- While executing a policy, you don’t have to provide title documents for a construction. They will be needed only in case of insured event.
- We pay out money within 15 days after provision of all the documents concerning the insured event.
You didn’t even know that it was possible, but we do that!
Insurance of unfinished buildings, electronic appliances (against breakdown), replacement and restoration of locks and keys, expenses for lease of accommodation for a time of repair.
|I ||II ||III |
|Object and amount insured (maximum amount insured), RUR ||Amount insured for all objects under 15.000.000 ||Amount insured for all objects under 15.000.000 ||Amount insured for all objects over 2.500.000** |
|A wooden dacha ||400.000 – 6.250.000 ||400.000 – 6.250.000 ||any amount |
|A stone dacha
A country house (wooden or stone)
Other buildings on the plot of land (a garage, a bathhouse, household outbuildings)
|400.000 – 12.500.000 ||400.000 – 12.500.000 ||any amount |
|Possessions inside the buildings (with making an inventory of insured possessions) ||up to 50% of the value of the house or the dacha ||up to 50% of the value of the house or the dacha ||any amount |
|Possessions inside the buildings (without making an inventory of insured possessions) ||up to 10% of the value of the house or the dacha ||up to 10% of the value of the house or the dacha ||any amount |
|Valueables jewelery, antiquities, art, arms, furs, etc. ||– ||– ||any amount |
|Landscape design ||– ||– ||any amount |
|Plot of land ||– ||– ||any amount |
|As well as: non completed buildings, electronics against breakdown, lock change and key restoration, rental expenses for the renovation period* ||– ||– ||+ |
|Insurance cases |
|Fire, lightening, utility gas explosion ||+ ||+ ||+ |
|Natural calamities ||– ||+ ||+ |
|Flooding ||– ||+ ||+ |
|Criminal acts robbery, looting, wilful damage, vandalism ||– ||+ ||+ |
|Mechanical damage falling trees, airborne vehicles, cranes and other construction machinery; capital repairs by the neighbours ||– ||+ ||+ |
|Terrorist attack ||– ||– ||+ |
|Urgent window, doors (locks) restoration, cleaning ||+ ||+ ||+ |
|Official document collection in regard of the insurance case ||– ||– ||+ |
|Payment of up to 25.000 RUR without official document production ||– ||– ||+ |
|Franchise ||The first insurance case – without a franchise, further on - 1% of the amount insured but no more than 15.000 RUR ||– |
* – for details please contact the insurance expert
Purchase an insurance policy from your Savills consultant!